Monday, April 25, 2011

A New Theory

I've read that guys who bite their nails are supposed to be great in bed.  Apparently there's an association between nail biting and intensity.  Perhaps it's an experiment worth looking into, but my old crazy boss pretty much ruined that theory for me.

Personally, I've always been a teeth person.  I'm open minded, but if I feel like I'm going in to kiss Jaws, I get a bit uncomfortable.  However, I think the nail theorists might be onto something.  Accordingly, I'd like to propose my own addendum to this theory.  I think that guys' skill in the sack can be judged by the condition of their nails.

I think the condition speaks directly to experience.  Further, I think guys' nails scream how much they're getting better than any other trait or characteristic.  Haven't you seen a guy who is otherwise cute, but has jagged nails that you know would cause injury if introduced to a certain sensitive area?  Or worse - nails so dirty you know they would lead to an unpleasant infection?

Additional hypotheses are welcome...as are suggestions as to how I can stop looking at guys' nails when they talk!  I'm not overwhelmingly pleased with this new obsession.

In the meantime, this should be a warning read in conjunction with the blog discussing eHarmony answers one should not use.

Happy Dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment